Sunday, October 21, 2007

Vacations and Returns

Had a nice long vacation this past week. A whole week with basically no structure and nothing that HAD to be done. Sometimes I think it would drive me crazy to be retired and have nothing to do, then something like last week happens and I wonder if I can retire sooner than later. I had a great time camping on the beach in San Diego. The food was awesome (the tacos we had were AMAZING), the people were great to hang out with and I got to spend a lot of time with my family. Sounds pretty perfect. I am even willing to put up with a really sore back (I threw it out of wack boogie boarding of all things) for the good time I had on the trip. I am glad to be returning to work tomorrow, hopefully with a new outlook and new vigor in completing the stuff I need to get done.

I haven't gotten much farther into "Getting Things Done" yet, but hope to this week. I'm still hoping it will also add to a renewed sense of vigor in completing stuff and allow me to be much more productive. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: