Saturday, June 19, 2010

It didn't happen

If you remember this post, I was hoping to be back down around my low point by the summer. That didn't happen. Not even close. I am up, up, up. It's been interesting this time going back up, because I've noticed my increase in weight, and I can actually feel the extra weight on this time. Something I had never noticed before when I regained lost weight. I'm not sure what the difference is this time. Perhaps it's because I got lower than I was even in high school so the change was more dramatic, I don't know. I would really like to get back down there, it felt great. I felt the best I have ever felt. My back didn't hurt as much, I slept better, all around just a better feel day in and day out. So, wish me luck as I try again to embark upon the downward path.

No comments: