Monday, May 5, 2008

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

I'll be honest at the get go on this one. I never heard this song until I saw the awesome 8-bit music video from below. The video was what originally drew me into my enjoyment of this song. The full 8-bit glory of Rivercity Ransom and various other video games is great. It took my back to my childhood, back to those glory days of summer playing Zelda or Tetris for 9 hours and stuffing my face full of snacks. I wonder if that has anything to do with me being overweight...nah.

This song is one I enjoy outside the confines of the 8-bit music video these days. I don't know if this song would be characterized as techno or not (which I normally don't like very much techno...very little in fact), but the mix is great. This is one of the songs I really enjoy for working out. The tempo is good for a jog or for getting pumped up on the free weights.



No comments: