Monday, June 16, 2008

Dirty Little Secret 4

This one is a whopper. I should prepare you for this one. This is probably the one I am most ashamed of liking. The sheer crap factor that this band has is roughly a 10 on a scale of 1 to 5. They are horrible, and yet I love this song.

The first time I heard this song, I thought it was a remix of a Jackson 5 song, which ups the respectability of the song (a little) because it would have originally been done under the Motown label. Come on, Motown people!

Later I found out who really sings the song (after I had downloaded it and listened to it for a while) and I was floored. I had heard of the band, and participated with my friends in making fun of them.

My wife even has a story about them where a friend mentioned that he didn't like their music but the one chick was hot. Note, there are no chicks in the band.

So, for the big reveal I'm going to leave it to you to go to the YouTube link below and see the stinker of a song that I can listen to over and over and over and not get tired of it. I must have sinned in my childhood to like this song.

Video

This one is not embedded because the people over at Universal wanted to keep this gem all to themselves.

1 comment: